Bruvos strictly adheres to the various requirements placed on registered Financial Service Providers
In order to protect the interests of clients we have a clear and straight forward complains resolution policy, which can be followed, to ensure that all complaints are dealt with fairly. To view our complaints procedure please click here or alternatively you can direct your complaint to our complaints department Should we be unable to resolve your complaint in terms of our internal complaints procedure you then have the right to contact
- The Ombudsman For Short Term Insurance –
Postal Address: PO Box 32334, Braamfontein, 2017
Telephone Number: (011) 726-8900 or 0860 726 890
Web Address: www.osti.co.za
- The FAIS Ombud
Postal address: PO Box 74571, Lynwood Ridge, 0040
Telephone Number: 012 470 9080 or 0860-324-766
Web Address: www.faisombud.co.za
To ensure that our clients receive totally unbiased advice, and the product which best suits their needs, all our staff have signed our Conflict of interest statement to which we strictly adhere.
The feature of the FICA Act is to prevent all forms of money laundering. To view our signed compliance with the FICA ACT please click here
All personal information received by us will only be used to obtain the most competitive quotation and in respect of services related to your policy Information. All records are backed up daily off site under a secure 256bit encryption key. Click here to view how we protect your personal information.
- Professional indemnity: We hold a professional indemnity policy which covers Bruvos for any incorrect advice up to an amount of R40 000 000
- All funds received by clients are held in a separate Trust Account
- We hold an IGF certificate ( Intermediary Guarantee Certificate number ) which guarantees loss of clients’ money while being held by Bruvos
- Bruvos is registered with the Financial Services Board under Registered Financial Services Provider number FSP4877
At Bruvos we adhere to the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Policy, adopted in terms of our value-based approach to rendering financial services and undertaking to apply the principles contained therein at all times. To view out Treating Customers Fairly policy please click here.
Professional Indemnity Policy available on request